In general, the ATRA Chapter serves to promote the general welfare of its constituents. All ATRA Members are automatically members of their local chapter at no additional charge to their shop.
ATRA Chapter offer Members opportunities they could not realize on a National or International basis. The primary purpose of a chapter is to engage in local activities that directly affect and enhance the transmission rebuilding industry. These activities may include but are not limited to:
- Working with community colleges to help train technicians, and for job placement.
- Local advertising that promotes business for ATRA Members in that Chapter.
- Meeting with Chapter shops to discuss business topics and solutions.
- Provide technical and management training seminars and programs.
- Sponsor other shops in the Chapter area for ATRA Membership.
- Join ATRA Membership - FREE Chapter Membership with ATRA Membership
- Chapter Groups - Select the Chapter Group from the Location below
- Start a Chapter in your Area
|Chapter Presidents||Group Forum||Chapter Location Areas|
Steve Jones, President
608 S 10th St
Broken Arrow, OK
New England States
Michael Hines, President
111 Beaver St
Farmingham, MA 01702-7017
Bruce Bastedo - President
Advanced Transmission Care
113 Uppercrest Dr
Mooresville, NC 28117-6881
Mike Pfeiffer, President
Certified Transmissions, Inc.
1089 W Iron Springs Rd
Prescott, AZ 86305-1621
Gary Jennings, President
Jim Jennings Transmission
601 Eastern Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21221